App Nation - Total scam

they are at 16 Taree St West Burleigh

Total scammers ripping off tradies

Go pay them a visit

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 29.

App Nation - An advertising gimmick , through my local real estate

I paid a certain amount, never received paper work, or proof reading . The real estate new nothing about Fiona .

Doing my tax I have been charged twice .

I don’t have an invoice .

Very disappointing .

Got scammed .

This happened Feb 17

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 21.

App Nation - I was given an opportunity to be a preferred contractor for a real estate and given an app for for use. I have never been given work from the real estate and now my app wont work.

Prior to joining up i met with the real estate and so all appeared to be legit. I have recently spoken to the real estate and they told me that work has been sent, unfortunately I never received it.

We have since worked out issues and hopefully we can move on together. I signed up with App Nation in February 2017. Had an app created and the app working for around 6 months and have since been trying to get it back, but to no avail. My Contact person was Tayla.

We were also promised flights for a holiday and we have never been able to secure them. The ABN given was 34165223718, apparently still active.

I spent $544.50 for the whole experience and thankfully that was all i spent. However, if this company, whatever it is, continues to operate from deceitful activity that is difficult to trace then many more people will be short of just a little bit of money that is of little consequence to trace.

Product or Service Mentioned: App Nation Application Software.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 31, 2017.

App Nation Liquidation

ASIC have liquidated these pair of witches Kristine Holley and Fiona Pearce, SCAMMERS, be aware they will re open again under another name as Directors we need to take legal action and recover our dollar and put these pair of witches in the street, as they would put us there and not think twice... I found that Kristine Holley lives in Banora Point NSW and Fiona Pearce lives in Palm Beach QLD, what a pair of horrible nasty women to scam dollar from small businesses, Kristine Holley has been doing it for years, Advertising r us, Diamond digital print, App r u and App nation, she keeps changing business names and ABN's, watch her she is a thief and will start again and again.

Reason of review: SCAMMERS.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 20, 2017.

App Nation - ABSOLUTE PARASITES... SCAMMERS!!!

Style and Design

DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS AND GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS!!! they are misleading and lie to you in regards to the product you are purchasing.

We are reporting them to ACCC and claiming our money back. We made a bad judgement call which we are now paying for it as they refuse to issue a refund. They have stolen money from a single mum. Disgrace to the human race.

What they are doing is against the law and anyone else should be warned... please warn your friends and family as well.

WE HAVE HAD TO CANCEL OUR BUSINESS CREDIT CARD!!! SO SAD PEOPLE DO THIS TO EACH OTHER

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2017.

App nation

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCAM ARTIST AND THE WOMEN ARE SO RUDE....

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AN ABSOLUTE RIP OFF.

BRITTANY SPEAKS MORE *** THEN COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH.......

KEEP YOU MONEY IN YOUR POCKET AND DONT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY INFORMATION. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE REPORTED AND TAKEN FURTHER. THEY ARE SCAMMING SMALL BUSINESSES INTO BELIVEING THAT THEY WILL GET ADVERTISING AND THEY GET ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

THIEVING BASTARDS. DONT KNOW HOW THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT.

WHEN IN QUEENSLAND NEXT I WILL BE PAYING THEIR OFFICE A PERSONAL VISIT AND SEE HOW RUDE THEY CAN BE TO MY FACE.

Product or Service Mentioned: App Nation Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2016.

App Nation - Simple Review #1475555653

Eltham,Victoria County
Style and Design

These guys are still at it, selling advertising space for a real estate company which has no plans to do business with these people.

Last known details are:

Fiona Pearce & Kristine Holley

Ph: 0434618790

Ph: 07 55680735

Fax: 07 55680737

Address: 1/16 Taree st Burleigh Heads QLD 4220

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2016.

App Nation Scam

I have read the comments and was disgusted with myself that I allowed to be scammed by the same people that scammed me years earlier with Whiteboards and flight tickets. The app sounded great but it does not work the real estate agent cancelled it and they were still taken money from the local businesses, we as business including the real estate have join forces and to take this matter legal, we have been recharged for something that does not exist and that was cancelled by the real estate, we have contacted Scam watch and we are hoping that the ACCC do something about these scammers. We will attempt to get out money back but if not I hope they are put in jail for their years of scamming businesses...

Product or Service Mentioned: App Nation Application Software.

Reason of review: Scammed.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2016.

App Nation - They are Scammers

Windsor,New South Wales

They have been scamming businesses for years under different names, Advertising r us, diamond digital printing, App r us and now App nation but the owner is still Kristine Holley. I have google her and she is a scam along side her is Fiona Pearce another scam, the app is rubbish and the local real estate pull the plug on them and they still will not give the money back to the local businesses, I didn't fall for the scam this time, where are my whiteboards, but some of my friends did, we are all seeking legal action against them to stop them, reports are going into the ACCC and we are talking to ACA.

Tassie is a little place and we do not need to be ripped off by these pair of scammers.

BE AWARE OF APP NATION. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE SCAMMERS.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2016.

App Nation is a scam.

1.7
Style and Design

It is a scam. I'm working for an agency that has been used as the owner of an app, and I have a very long media career behind me.

First sign it's a scam is that they ask advertisers to pay over the phone with a credit card. Media should be sending you an invoice to pay with multiple payment methods for your business, not insisting you pay over the phone with credit card. Second is they don't issue tax invoices or charge GST. So this advertising should be a tax deduction for you, and it's not.

It's just money gone. Third is they have a very small disclaimer saying that you've bought into a 12 month subscription and unless you give 30 days written notice to end the contract, you'll be locked in for another 12 month period and another and another. Media can't do that. You can't buy advertising by subscription methods.

You must pay per execution. As an agency who is having their brand/reputation used to sell advertising to local businesses, I've heard first hand from the poor advertisers who have bought onto our fake app that they were told we are distributing the app to our clients at 10K users a month. We are not. We did not even have a link to our own app.

We've also heard they are giving travel vouchers as a reward... redeemable through gmail? SCAM. The whole thing is a very elaborate hoax.

Cancel your credit card and don't ever pay for anything over the phone with your credit card no matter how good it sounds. They can produce your ad artwork and the 'app' and it all looks legitimate, but I can assure you, nobody will ever see your 'ad' and you will continue to be charged annually for your trouble.

Reason of review: I'm going to expose you on a national level. See ya!.

I didn't like: Are taking money for ads nobody is seeing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2016.

Comments

Victoria, Australia #1204343

It was good to read your comment and along with many of others I too have been scammed, silly me, If everyone can join forces to stop these people, then there would be one less scammer.